GAA – Goal Kits and Hurling Alleys
GOALMOUTH KITS & HURLING WALLS:
- Paulstown Gaa – 2017 Goalmouths
- March 2010 – Slieverue Gaa club – Hurling Alley
- March 2009 – Mount Sion Gaa Club – Hurling Alley
- September 2008 – St. Laurence O’Toole – Hurling Alley.
- February 2008 – Clann Gael Gaa Club – Hurling Alley
- November 2005 – Douglas Gaa Club
- October 2005 – Thomas Davis Gaa Club – Hurling Alley
- March 2005 – Newcestown Gaa Club
- September 2004 – Kilmacud Crokes Gaa Club
- February 2004 – Rahenn Gaa Club, Kildare
We specialise in the supply and installation of artificial grass pitches. We remove muddy and worn out areas and replace with our artificial turf surfaces. We have over the last number of years engaged with clubs in a vital role where key pitch areas needed repair. This keeps costs down and allows an instant solution to the club grounds.
Is your goal area looking like a mud pit? We have successfully transformed high traffic, high maintenance goal mouth areas into athlete friendly, low maintenance performance zones.
Real grass can quickly become worn, particularly in the goal mouth. When it gets wet, you’re caked in mud. When it’s dry, the ground becomes too hard and the game is ruined.
Artificial grass does not wear down or get muddy, it provides a soft landing.