Skip to content
Questions to ask Artificial Grass Contractors
- Who installs your synthetic surfaces? Do you install the the materials yourselves or do you subcontract the works? If you do subcontract the installation, who installs the surface for you? Provide contact details and references.
- What is your policy if problems occur subsequent to the installation? How quickly can you be on site to remedy
- What is the duration of the warranty offered? What does it cover? Can you forward a sample warranty for our records?
- Can you forward a list of all your installations over the past 3 years? Please supply contact details of Club and provide product name and specification of surface installed.
- What is your Company Turnover for the past 3 years for Synthetic Surface Projects only?
- Who are your current Synthetic Surface, Shockpad, Rubber Crumb and Sand manufacturers/suppliers? Can you provide contact details?
- What surface are you proposing for our Development? Can you forward Specification Sheets and a list of where we can view similar installations?
- Please provide details of volumes of sand and rubber that you will install per square metre for the surface proposed.
- Please provide details of your proposed Civil's Preparation, including depth of dig, type and depth of stone, drainage systems used and advised "falls" for the area being undertaken.
- Do you stitch or glue your seams? Give details.