Synthetic TurfFor Multi Use Games Areas (MUGA)
Schools and local authorities have to take into account the need to facilitate a number of sporting requirements within their grounds. However, budgetary and space restraints may not allow for individual sports to be catered for and therefore may have to construct a facility that can respond to the overall school or community needs for multi sport activities. This may include for football, hockey, tennis and netball.
The criteria for the range of multi use surfaces was developed by:
- Meeting with schools and councils and determining their requirements for MUGAs
- Taking these requirements and working with our yarn suppliers to source the most suitable yarn which has to perform over a variety of sports
- Site visits throughout Ireland analysing the results of a variety of surfaces
- Developing a complete build package which includes the full pitch construction, sub base, drainage, tarmacadam base, shockpad, carpet, fencing and floodlighting. All stages of the project to be constructed can be managed by Pride Sports & Leisure.
- Ensuring the MUGA is built in accordance to industry guidelines.
The ranges include sand dressed and sand filled artificial turf carpets.
MUGAs, Football, Hockey, Tennis, Netball and Basketball Green Sand filled polyethylene soft slide player friendly synthetic surface.
Child Play Areas, MUGAs, Soccer, Hockey, & General Training Green, Blue & Red Sand filled polypropylene cost-effective synthetic surface.
Tennis, Football, Hockey & General Multi Use Green Conventional sand filled polypropylene synthetic surface.